Sunday 17 May 2009

Moving right along....too quickly

Mothers day was pretty uneventful in a sense. Woke up to a wonderful bunch of kids and their pressies. Tamika got me a gorgeous basket of bath stuff and told me the basket will be great for my scrapping stuff when I'm finished with the bath stuff, very thoughtful and cute. Jared got me some chocolate almonds and was very disappointed i wouldn't let him open them at breakfast. Tahlia gave me a beautiful poem with hand prints and a hand made rose, very nice!

Ian bought me a much needed jumper/jacket which i love and is very warm.

He took the kids to his mums for the day as i worked, and from I've heard it really made her day. They left the same time as me and literally pulled up home the same time i finished work. Big day with over 5hrs driving for them but they all had a great day.

No comments: