Saturday 21 April 2007

Moving along....

I can already start to feel the build up to Tahlia coming close to Kalen's age. I am trying so hard not to do the mathematics and work out the exact night. I know it's just over a month away. Without trying though, all i am thinking is, of Tahlia's future, which can only be a good thing. I just can't wait till she is past this next point in life. I know it's crazy, and in so many ways she has passed the majority age gap, but to me it's important.

Tahlia is going well, loving her rice cereal, but only with breast milk. Which in true Tahlia fashion, keeps the pressure up on me to express 100ml a day. Tonight for the first time she ate some veges, which i was not expecting. I have tried fruit and gels and that was a no go even after 4 attempts, and then veges last night which she refused, but tonight it happened. I was going to leave it a week before trying any other night meal if tonight didn't work.

We went and watched our nephew play soccer again today, i just love it! I really regret now, not getting Tamika into it this year. Next year though, both Tamika and Jared will start, i never new they had an under 5's. Dad came and watched too, as he won't be able to go to another game this season. He is going to Europe for 5 wks, then is only home for 48hrs before his big operation.

School holidays have almost finished, and it's been nice having Tamika home. She has had Ella here a couple of times and been there a bit too. We had a catch up with a few mothers from school over the holidays at Amaze and Play which was nice. A lot better chatting over 2 hrs than the 5 min pick ups.

Ian has finished his first week of work at his new job, and has loved every minute. His new car is very nice, but it is very extreme having 2 six cylinder station wagons and the Festiva though. Lucky he has a Shell card billed to work :)

1 comment:

Steph said...

YAY for Ian :) Try not to think too much about it honey. Tahia is a whole new world :)

I've tagged you - go check out my blog