Wednesday 31 October 2007

Happy Birthday to me....for yesterday

33 years young and had a fabulous birthday. From hubby and the kids i got a mix master (smashed my old one trying to pull the bowl off and threw pureed veges all over the kitchen), some seedlings that are already planted for me in a nice new garden. Also bought myself some pj's and thongs for the family to give me.

Went up to the shops for lunch with my sis and the kids and did some much needed shopping for clothes. Only spent $80 and got denim shorts and 3/4 pants, a beach dress and a top:)

We all went up to my club for a drink and got the kids dinner. Kids ran around and played beautifully, Tahlia nearly ended up down the stair a handful of times (was too relaxed and chatty to pay attention, bad mother). Got some cool pressies and some vouchers too!!!

Came home to oysters and prawns for dinner, PERFECT!

1 comment:

W. said...

Awww Happy Birthday Tianne!! Sorry Im late. Hugs!