Saturday 26 January 2008

Finally took the camera

We are always down the beach, but having Miss Tahlia around i don't let go of her pretty much anywhere near the water and she loves sucking on shells and eating sand, so she is a handful to say the least. Thought it was about time to get some more pics at the beach, but what a hassle, told Ian I'll go get some pics of big kids before he goes in. Come back to find Tahlia filling my camera bag with sand, GRRRRR men!!!!
My washed out sand pool Tahlia and i made. Also the better of the photos of them all together.
I brief moment keeping Talia's hat on. Only because she is more interested in getting into my camera bag.
Jared looking pro, he's getting there and proud as punch!
Jared's new board that he loves to pieces.
Watch her Tamika and don't let go of her!!!! Dad is surfing and mum is taking pics.

No comments: