Tuesday 13 March 2007

13th March 2007

Had an all round miserable day today. Broke down in tears at the health clinic when i was asked how i was going with Tahlia getting closer to 6 months. Something i rarely did in public in the beginning, let alone a year later. Then things didn't improve when i found out Tahlia had only gained 50 gr in 2 weeks. So I'm feeling a bit of a failure and i am really trying so hard with breastfeeding Tahlia. Couldn't help myself though and bought some rice cereal, i know i won't give it to her for a while but at least it is there.

I had my follow up appointment last week on my hernia and i am booked in to see a surgeon in May. I had hoped it wouldn't need surgery but the insistence of the midwives to have it followed up kind of told me it was something that needed to be attended to.

No comments: