Monday 26 March 2007

and again...

OMGoodness, this little girl of mine is driving me totally bonkers now. I spend most the day carrying her and only get the morning time with her happily playing on the floor or in either of her rockers. I have pretty much packed up my scrap stuff as it's just not worth the effort atm. I am only just keeping up with the house stuff, but have been making a huge effort with Tamika and Jared. They are the ones that are also suffering, as i am crabby and always one handed to help and spend time with them. I don't think i have read one book to them since Tahlia has been born without her on me someway.

Sitting on my lap isn't good enough either for Tahlia, so hence my lack of any real time on the computer. My time here is now dominated with her feeds, but too hard to type to be bothered.

Ian helps with the bigger kids, but isn't much use with Tahlia. You know things are rough when you would prefer to cook dinner than sit in front of Tahlia in the bath. I just need to know my two hands do still work together consecutively. Ian is on night shift 7 of 8, so things probably seem a bit worse too. One night to go now.

Tomorrow i am back to the clinic to check her weight. I have stopped feeding her 2hly, as i felt half her probs were wind, so have gone the last two days feeding 2.5 - 3hrs apart. She wakes 50/50 for a night feed the other nights i wake her when i get up at 3-4am ish.

No comments: