Friday 23 March 2007

Tahlia again...




I know my blog should be named "Tahlia", but she really does dominate my life. She is still very unsettled during the day, as she just never sleeps!!! Each bedtime is getting earlier and earlier as she just gets so over tired. Tonight she was fast asleep by 6.15pm on my shoulder as i brushed the bigger kids teeth. I still haven't heard a peep from her. I know she will wake for a feed when she needs one so, lucky me! In fact , brag coming up here, all kiddies asleep by 6.45 here tonight (must add i promised the park in the morning if they went straight to sleep). Why is it, i am so much more organised when Ian isn't home???

Tonight i actually sat down for 30 mins and did some scrapping, how nice! Here is a pressie for my MIL, an exploding box from SYS and Elisabeth's wonderful class.

3 comments:

Crissy Gaylor said...

Love your exploding box! Your mil will love it! :)

W. said...

Love the box! The colours are fab!
I am more organised without my OH around too. :)

Steph said...

Oh T that is just awesome LOVE it!! MIL will love it too!!!

you'll def have to show us all how you did it :)