Sunday 27 May 2007

Almost there..

only a few more days now, and i start the plans for Tahlia's big 1st birthday bash.

Tonight she has spun me out a bit. My sister came over with her family, and i followed her normal routine. Tahlia was great watching the kids from her high chair, then playing in the jolley jumper. In fact it was a huge brake from holding her all the time. She had her normal 2 tins for dinner, then a bath.

Just as they were leaving at 6pm, Tahlia burped and had a small spew that even came out her nose, but it upset her heaps. I tried to breast feed her as per normal after they left, but she refused, then she fully fell asleep in my arms, and is still soundly asleep now.

I hope she is just exhausted from all the playing and interaction, it's not normal for her to refuse any breastfeed, let alone the bedtime one.

No comments: