Friday 25 May 2007

Another day


Jared has turned into a great kid the last few days. I am really starting to think it's my lack of attention, or more importantly the 'one on one' thing. I have given him so many extra kisses and cuddles and told him how wonderful he has been, so between us, i hope we can keep it up.

Tahlia on the other hand still hasn't changed. I have now had almost a week of her waking in the night and not going back to sleep for at least 2hrs, and up to 4hrs later. I just don't know what to do anymore or what to try next. I took her to the Dr's again, as she had a cold and gunky eyes, no probs with the cold, but got the antibiotic gel for her eyes. She was fine the next day. Her cold has totally cleared up, so i am looking forward to seeing the clinic next week and booking into the cottage.
The Jolley Jumper has been hit and miss, she gets really cranky if i am not in the room and playing with her. I can see some issues coming up with her being obsessed by me, so just another reason to try and get things fixed now.

Just to add to her individuality, she will ONLY eat Heinz pumpkin now. Last night she blew bubbles and refused to eat my stuff. Tonight i gave in after copping another clothes and face full of pumpkin and tried the tinned stuff straight away and two tins later, i stopped not Tahlia. So not only are we going to be high maintenance, it's looks like we have expensive tastes too!!!!
Nice top Tahlia, some lovely lady sent this to you!!!! Meant to get a better picture, but only remembered in her 10min sleep!

No comments: