Sunday 30 September 2007

Family update

Tahlia saw the Dr 4 days ago and both her ears are still infected and full of fluid, Dr wanted to ride it out a bit, especially as she was OK generally speaking, (mild temps and sleeping OK at night). After 3 doses of AB's, i also didn't want her to have more of the same. So now 10 days off AB's, then going down hill again, i think she may be slightly improving. I have ANOTHER check up Thur. (no i don't get bulk billed and I'm brokER)

Jared has turned back into his naughty self, had about 4wks of this nice boy here in my house but he ran away again. Never know what to do with this boy, but we'll get there! Love him to bits but just never know how to keep him nice.

Tamika is on holidays and I'm looking forward to it. It's so nice having a big kid around, one that cares and listens:)

Have two big weekends of work coming up, i know I'll love every moment of it, but i also know it will knock me around. Tahlia is going great with Ian on the weekends, not so good though for my sis and girlfriend. Time will help...hopefully!

No comments: