Saturday 14 July 2007

as of today

I'm going back to work in a month. Not sure of the exact dates yet, but have spoken briefly to my boss and i'll be seeing him when he returns in a week from holidays. It's a 50/50 feeling, especially knowing there will never be another maternity leave, but i think i need it as much for me, as for the money. I'll start on one day a week, on Sunday and they are 6 hour shifts , and then we'll take it from there.

Very skeptical about how Tahlia will handle this, but it has to be done. At worst she can be bought in for a feed on my break, but i can't imagine Ian bowing to that. She will have to have a later feed than normal but so be it, she is on 3 solids a day, and buggers around heaps when i feed her, so she isn't desperate for it. She is also starting to take small and i mean tiny amounts of water from a bottle now.

No comments: