Friday 6 July 2007

I had a bit of a melt down last night. Tahlia woke up at 7.30 after going to sleep at 6. Let it all out on Ian, who's typical reaction is 'well what can i do anyway'. We had a big chat on Sunday night about just how miserable things are with Tahlia and i asked him to come to the clinic with me this Tuesday and tell them how hard Tahlia really is. I told him, I know i'd get there on my own and say yeah, yeah everything is fine and to make me go and get some help. Anyways he never mentioned it again.


After i finally resettled Tahlia, nothing was mentioned again. As i had also chilled out by now, i just let everything slide, although i really had so much to say, but i just had no energy left to start a possible argument. Main point i wanted to make was, I am not the sole parent of Tahlia, feel free to change a nappy, offer to feed her or just simply take her off my hands for a moment. Something that has never been done and she is almost 8 months.

Don't get me wrong, there is no problem between us, just as soon as things get unbearable again i just have these expectations of him helping me out. I know it's half my fault as i don't ask, but just for once, couldn't he offer??? I've explained female mentality to him before, but he just doesn't get it!!!

No comments: