Sunday 15 July 2007

Sooo busy, just a big whinge

Had two birthday parties yesterday and one today. Today was a 1st BBQ, so as much for the adults as for the kids. I had a great afternoon and it is so nice to get out and be sociable again. It was a bit of a work get together, so a nice warm up for going back to work.

I'm starting to wonder why having 3 is so difficult this time round. I always kind of thought it could only get easier as they get older, but it isn't. Is it me again? I just never seem to stop and never seem to get on top of things. My bathrooms are growing, the floors have a new texture and glaze and everything else is still endless too.

Tomorrow it continues, Jarry has swimming lessons and speech therapy, I'm looking after a nephew or niece, as only one can fit in the car, and the other will just have to go to work with my sister. Tamika goes back to school Tuesday, but she is my helper!

Also have had two nights on the lounge with Tahlia, (i can't bare the thought of putting her into a bed with me, too worried about how heavy i sleep when i do and the blankets etc.) Although i sleep with her on the lounge, i wake every hour or so and try and put her into her own bed, but she wakes just as I'm warming up my bed again and back off to the lounge i go. Sleep is too vital.

I have just over a week now to convert Mika into her new room. So another job that has to be done.

As for scrapping, i am so glad i get things done when i can. If i had a CJ that had to be done this week, it wouldn't have been. So I've missed out on the Blumars WW, unless something miraculous happens tomorrow. As i always say, so little time, so much i want to do!

No comments: