Saturday 21 July 2007

A week in review

The kids this morning before going out in the boat with Dad for the day.


Tahlia in her new bath seat, i still love bathing her out in the lounge room, so can't give up the baby bath just yet:)

Monday took Jared to swimming lessons, as he turned out to be the only one in the class, he had a great lesson. I think his teacher has taken a bit of a shine to him and she jumped out of the pool at the end of the lesson and gave him a sports award, (has Macca's and DVD deal vouchers on it). Jared was very proud, and a great start to building up his confidence for speech therapy in the afternoon.


'Talking school', as Jared calls it, went really well. This fortnight we are doing the sounds s, sh, p and t. Jared is going great at all of them, but struggling with t. I just have to pick my times with him as to when we do our practise, he's not real keen but as he is getting better it is getting easier for him.


Tuesday, started moving Tamika's furniture into her room and getting the old stuff out.


Wednesday, buzzed up north to catch up with Steph. Got lost, but made it in the end. Had a nice lunch and not long enough chat.


Thursday, massive spring clean washing day for the two rooms in mention, curtains, quilts and linen.


Friday, completed all of Tahlia's new room and 99% of Tamika's. I wish i had taken 'before' photo's, but there's nothing special about Tahlia's room, just another nursery so i won't post a pic of it now. I definitely will though when Tamika's is finished.

1 comment:

W. said...

I love Jarrads phrase "Talking School". Kane goes to a speech therapist Monday for his first assessment, so we may just borrow that name for him to use!

Regarding your comment on my blog about me staying up after work - I am not amazing, just STOOPID! I wont be doing that again! 2 hours sleep has got to be better than 10 minutes in 36 hours! LOL!