Saturday 7 July 2007

Mmmmm, not sure why i can't put a title in but anyway...

The problem is me!

After a big heart to heart last night, that was actually instigated by Ian, i can only agree now that i am causing a lot of my problems with Tahlia. There's so many things i've realised i'm doing that is going to cause the most spoilt baby in the world, if i don't snap out of it soon. Not in a materialistic way at all, just the attention i pay her. I can't stand to hear her cry or even whimper to be honest, so back up on my hip she goes.

I have always had this on my mind but really didn't think i was doing too much pandering, till it was all pointed out to me very sensitively.

On a positive for myself, we both agree i try to make things up with the bigger kids and spend as much time as i can doing things with them. But, the draw card is with all this effort, i just am simply exhausted.

So i may not have all the answers just yet, but hopefully i can sit back and take a better look at what i'm doing. As always, tomorrow is another day, and once again i'm full of hope it will be a good day (when will i learn, lol)!

3 comments:

W. said...

Good for you Tianne! :)

Anonymous said...

Tianne, I think anyone would agree it is perfectly understandable for you to spoil Tahlia with attention after what your family has been through. I think anyone would also agree that spoiling her with attention is going to make her more whingy just like you said. Good on you for admitting it to yourself and others and I hope this is the first step to a happier Tahlia, and a happier Tianne!! You're a great Mum to all of your gorgeous kiddies, don't doubt that for a second. Sending big hugs your way Jen & co

Anonymous said...

Tianne sendind huge hugs your way. Your an amazing mum, and your kids are so lucky to have such a loving mum. Hopefully this is your turning point and things can look up from here. Take care of yourself sweetie. Jodi